VE Testing Session will be held at the Mall Library Saturday November 5th at 1 p.m. local.
Preregistration is appreciated. Send me an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Things you need for your test session.
- $15 test fee (bring exact change).
- Two #2 Pencils or mechanical pencil
- Photo ID
- Original License and a Copy or 2 Official License printed for the FCC ULS website of your current license class for upgrades. Reference copy will not be accepted. You will also need your FRN if your Original Official License does not show it.
- If you are not currently licensed you MUST create a free FCC Registration Number (FRN) from the FCC website to complete the Form 605. Your FRN will be needed to complete the application as Social Security Numbers are no longer used.
- Optional – Calculator (non-programmable)
If you do not have a FRN number go to: https://apps.fcc.gov/cores/userLogin.do
See you there! Good Luck!