The purpose of this award is to encourage friendly contact between radio amateurs (hams) and thereby discover new friends through personal communication with others.
- The KCARC Friendship Award is available to any KCARC member who submits log extract that show two-way communications with 26 stations whose callsigns each of the 26 letters of the alphabet in the suffix of their callsign. (For example: KA4UPA, N5JZH, WT5X) QSL cards are not required.
- Log extracts should indicate: the current date, callsign, name, location, and another fact about the person contacted. (Other facts could include: age, other interests, family members who are also hams, occupation, school(s) attended, etc.)
- Contact may be made on any KCARC repeater. (146.760, 146.960, 444.250) 4. Contacts may be made from (or to) andy location, or any number or locations. 5. Special endorsements are: Triple Play (26 letters on each repeater, No duplicates) 6. Contacts must be made June 1, 2021 or after.
- Application procedure.
- Complete this application and submit at a club meeting
- Submit a fee of $5.00 to the KCARC